Tugas Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2

Friday, March 15, 2013



          Nama : Riko Widyatmoko Hartaji
          Npm   : 25210960
          Kelas  : 3EB03



       2.      Some people say that computer have made live easier and convienent,other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressfull.   

If say computer can make life someone become to most easy so I very agree,because with computer all become most easy begin at searcing information,help me for working my task,communicated with someone in the different country or region.

 In the searching information,computer very helped we life in searchings all information,because all information we don’t know  be able searcings internet.internet helped we for working all task, because we not must go to book store or library to searching information for my task.but now student can data acces by means of internet in the house.

           Beside that computer can be economized time and money,for example when we have brother far from our region so we can use computer for communicated,and we can use skype for communicated by face to face so we can save money and time for communicated without  must darken door if only chat.

             Computer can also to surve the purpose of facility much closer with our friend,as is media social we can interacting and communicated easly. Computer as good as like world window because as it is computer make we life to easily.





Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks to the great doctor who help me out with herbal medicine hiv/aids cure, you know the type of pain, and know mind settle, if you are HIV too, 8year ago when I have not meet DR.UKPOYAN the most great man I have never know I was in pain I can’t sleep again I always think about how can I get through this situation before my mind go into internet doctor when I try to search for help I found a comment about a man named doctor UKPOYAN all over the internet I was so surprised that there is a cure over this year I have be suffer they write good about this man, how DR.UKPOYAN help them I read about 3 testimony about this man what a kind and power man would also he help me out with my own problem too and I drop a promise that I will share his name over the world if he cured me, and that is what am doing now please my people this man is real this man will help you also, according to what he told me to have faith on him if you have the faith my brother and sister you will know how powerful the man his I put all my hope, effort, trust, and listing to what his say and do according to his words that is how I get myself negative what a miracle thanks my dear doctor email: DR.UKPOYANSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM

Post a Comment